BBKA Forum

British Beekeepers Association Official Forum 

• Online shop Sales for January

• Please state your location & condition of the item for sale. Contact should be made through private messages.
Please state your location & condition of the item for sale. Contact should be made through private messages.
 #13315  by NigelP
 04 Jan 2023, 09:26
No sales for me this year....disastrous start to 2023. New years day cat collapsed....rushed to vets.....Cat is now recovering not sure my credit card will. Somewhere on journey to vets acquired a bad puncture to truck...drove home on flat tyre....3rd Januarygot new tyre for truck....nail in side wall.... thankful it could be dealt with so promptly. Got back turned computer on to find hard drive failure.....tried everything I could but drive is dead...ordered new hard drive but might need new computer. Typing this on old windows xp computer slow as a tortoise.
This morning found our washing machine has been leaking and soaked our Annex floor. Not sure which bit was leaking but hopefully fixed......fingers crossed. And it's only the 4th of January.
Can't wait for 2024.....
 #13316  by Alfred
 04 Jan 2023, 17:21
It comes in threes so you've helped yourself to some of mine by the sound of things.
Hope the mog is on the mend at the very least
 #13319  by NigelP
 05 Jan 2023, 13:30
The good news....it only needed a new hard drive, cats getting some life back into him, he is 18 this month!, cured the leak and truck tyres are staying firm.
It's been a grand+ start to the year.
 #13320  by Steve 1972
 06 Jan 2023, 14:35
I feel your pain Nigel but hopefully the little fellow is on the mend..
I have done nothing for 10wks.. started out with bad ciatica..through taking too many painkillers knackered my stomach and caused a small bleed..I have had no energy or appetite all of this time
..thankfully I am feeling a bit better and will check hive weights tomorrow.