BBKA Forum

British Beekeepers Association Official Forum 

• Container / packaging

• Please state your location & condition of the item for sale. Contact should be made through private messages.
Please state your location & condition of the item for sale. Contact should be made through private messages.
 #12810  by MickBBKA
 08 Jun 2022, 17:25
Hi folks,
Does anyone know where I can get boxes for supplying full super frames of comb honey ? I just can't find them :roll:

Cheers, Mick.
 #12817  by NigelP
 09 Jun 2022, 08:28
2 years ago (Covid) full frames where flying off the shelf. Now I can't move them. Not sold a single one in over a year.
If you have a market for them Mick, that is good.
I have 10 unopened packages, that include stand and box with cellophane window.
Yours for £60 or you can buy them from here.
https://www.honeyframepackaging.co.uk/index.asp?pageid=264591
 #12818  by MickBBKA
 09 Jun 2022, 09:19
That's great Nigel. Put my name on them and I will take a chance. I will have a look at your market dates and meet you at one if ok. :D
 #12819  by NigelP
 09 Jun 2022, 17:30
MickBBKA wrote:
09 Jun 2022, 09:19
That's great Nigel. Put my name on them and I will take a chance. I will have a look at your market dates and meet you at one if ok. :D
Wynyard Sun 19th will be nearest for you Mick, or Stewart Park the Sunday afterwards.
Still unopened, I'll stick 'em in the truck.
 #12857  by MickBBKA
 20 Jun 2022, 01:09
Packs are just what I was looking for, thanks very much. It was nice to meet up and chat again for a bit after 2 covid years. Great to see you are still doing well mate. Cheers, Mick.
 #12859  by NigelP
 20 Jun 2022, 16:49
Yup, was good to catch up. It was almost a Northern Beekeeping convention when Steve and Jazz both turned up later in the day. Jaz had to give up as his neighbours son was allergic to just about everything and he couldn't take the chance.