BBKA Forum

British Beekeepers Association Official Forum 

• Cheap price clothing

• **TRADERS** Please Post in here.... All other posts on the forum will be deleted without warning
**TRADERS** Please Post in here.... All other posts on the forum will be deleted without warning
 #1441  by Shane05
 30 Nov 2018, 13:59
Is there Any one help me!
I am shifted to London in October 2018 and still i don't know where to buy clothes and other accessories in cheap price.

thanks in advance.
 #1442  by NigelP
 30 Nov 2018, 16:00
Try charity shops like Oxfam or Cancer research etc. Some real bargains to be found.
 #1445  by cambsbeekeep
 01 Dec 2018, 11:37
Shane05, by "cheap clothing" do you mean any general clothing, or specific beekeeping gear? If the former, I agree with other replies that some good stuff can be found in charity shops, you just need the patience to shop around until you find what you need. If you mean beekeeping gear, frankly I wouldn't go for cheapest. It is generally not as durable as the gear from leading suppliers and things like mesh over the face, zips, cuffs etc will give out long before the more expensive ones. I buy my beekeeping suits from BBWear and the one in use has lasted 6 years so far and is just as good as when bought (although a lot a stains from propolis etc on). I'm sure other premium suppliers are just as good.