BBKA Forum

British Beekeepers Association Official Forum 

• Fully drawn Comb available for sale.

• General Q&A, Bee chat and only Bee chat please
General Q&A, Bee chat and only Bee chat please
 #7587  by AdamD
 04 Jun 2020, 08:32
Good point Mick (And you're up early!)

Whilst it's an interesting product to discuss, please all keep commercial discussions off the forum. Thank you.
I have send a message to the commercial company.
Adam
 #7604  by hexacells
 04 Jun 2020, 18:51
Dear ladies and gentlemen,

I would like to apologize for the appearance of yesterday's correspondence.
In fact, we did not write here on the forum, but we answered the questions received at our email address, by email.
It is not clear to us why our replies in the email appeared here on the forum, but it was not intentional. Thanks to the moderator for his help. We hope we have clarified what happened. We are still waiting for your questions, but only from your own email, not through the forum.
Thank You.
 #7700  by Liam
 10 Jun 2020, 16:12
As someone who does a lot of 3d printing and knowing how technology is going forward with the means of being able to print in many different mediums, I do hope one day,we can all sit here and print our own comb with our own wax.
 #7702  by AndrewLD
 10 Jun 2020, 17:13
MickBBKA wrote:
11 May 2020, 01:39
The wax building bees are going to have something to say about this. ' Flying pickets ' anyone..LOL
Sometimes it is useful to have fully drawn comb but;
I am thinking that wax building is an important activity and to frustrate that will have repercussions. If I want to slow a colony down, putting in some foundation can be a useful trick and will this stuff make them more swarmy.
I appreciate Adam warning them but that post from the supplier should be removed or this will become a market-place.